Saturday, March 8, 2008

My February Page is Finished

Hello kindred beading spirits,

I just completed my February page this week. You can see it on my blog here.

A couple of weeks ago, I attended the National Polymer Clay Guild's first Synergy Conference in Baltimore. I had a marvelous time and am still catching up from being away. This morning I took the time to catch up on about 40 BJP posts and am in awe of all of the amazing work everyone is creating. I'm honored to be part of this fabulous group!

I also saw that we are thinking of going another year with the project. I will have to give that some thought because it is a big commitment. That said, I have learned so much from being a part of this group and my confidence has grown in cultivating and expressing my artistic voice. This has changed my life in such a wonderful and positive way and it sounds like there are many others who feel the same way.

Happy Beading,
Karen (artandtea)

No comments: