Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another Month Done!

Not quite sure which month this will be quite yet, but I think that it will be March's. That means that I'm only behind October, January and February. Not too bad for me.

I like the idea of continuing the project. I also think that beginning in January would give people ample time to figure out how to display/store their pages and give us a chance to push away from the table as it were.

I hope you'll stop by my blog and look at my page and maybe some of my other entries. I'd really like to hear what you think, so I appreciate comments! Your comments and opinions help me grow, just like looking at your work makes me try harder or take something I saw in your piece and make it my own and learn. Thank you all so much.

This project has built a community for beaders that wasn't there in this fashion in the past. We are ground breakers! I love to look at everyone's blog and I find it fascinating how different we all are, yet we come together to share a common passion.

No comments: