Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Page Done!

I finished my green page, and you can see it here.

So, shall we do this again? I'm one of the Great Behinders, and yet, I say, "YES!' 2007 was a year fraught with trials and disasters of all kinds for me, yet I still managed to keep on working, although slowly, throughout. Maybe I'll get all caught up, maybe I won't, but I'm very curious to see what I can do without all those distractions and huge events. Of course, there may be new huge events to distract me. :- ) We'll see. I definitely want to continue, though, and I will on my own, regardless of what is decided here.

1 comment:

flyingbeader said...

That is so nice & so GREEN! Makes me wish for Spring to come here in Ohio. But if I had to do a color for right now, this moment it would have to be BROWN...Mud! Mud in the yard, mud on my car, mud all over the dogs. Brown. Please give me Green

dot