Thursday, November 1, 2007

The time has come . . .


Received word last night that all six semi-finalists for the All Dolled Up: Beaded Art Doll Competition are up on the Land of Odds website and ready for voting. My Galilea has some fascinating competition. Please remember you can vote only once -- all votes will be checked at the end of the voting period for duplicate isps which will be disqualified.

If you know anyone else who would be interested in voting in this competition, by all means please forward the link to them.

Go to http://www.landofodds.com/store/alldolledup2007contest.htm and check out all the shapes and beads and wild imagination . . .

Kathy V in NM

6 comments:

Robin said...

The two detail pictures (doll's face and hem of her skirt)really tipped my vote in favor of Galilea, that plus the story of your memories, particularly of your father's teachings about the universe. Thanks for posting the link!

abeadlady said...

Absolutely loved Galilea. Would have voted for her even had I not known you. Total package was great.
Arline

Anonymous said...

I'm delighted to vote for your piece!

Ellen said...

Lots of wonderful luck - I have been & voted, your doll is by far the nicest there

KV said...

Thanks, everyone -- Your votes and especially your comments mean a lot to me. Galilea was a true "labor of love" but I am glad I invested the time in making her.

Kathy V in NM

Artifax said...

Your piece and it's story are just wonderful. I just visited and voted for you! Good luck!!