Thursday, November 1, 2007

Photos for display

Hi all - I'm just starting my November piece, but this post is about something else... I teach at an arts camp in Maine (medolark.com) during the summer. I teach both enameling and beading. To decorate the studios, I collect photos from various artists. Sooooo this email is to ask if any of you would be interested in sending me photos for our walls! I'd prefer professionally printed photos like a postcard or regular photo, but I'll take .jpg files (I"ll bring them on my printer). If you can email me a .jpg, please send it to karen@kcEnamels.com. If you can mail me something, my address is 145 Dwarfskill Court; Milford, PA 18337. As camp is not until next June, there is plenty of time, but I thought I'd put this one out into the net. So, please send me photos! thank, karen

No comments: