Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Updating Life

I have updated both of my blogs.
Life has been beyond strange in the last couple of months. My Husband is back in Iraq for 2-3 months along with other drama. My Life is Here.

I have started working on my BJP for 2008-9. I haven't started working on the monthly blocks but since mine is going to include so much more than the monthly blocks I need a head start. The whole thing is going to be a quilt/mixed media collage with painted and beaded blocks. The entire piece is going to be a sort of self-portrait of things that are sacred, important, or symbolic of who I am. If you want to check out my creative journey go here.

I am so proud of all of us, those who have completed their pieces and all of those who are playing catch-up. It is truly amazing to see all of the amazing pieces that have come out of this year. I know that I am not the only one who feels they have made huge growth as artists. I want to thank all of you for everything that you have put into making this an incredible year for me. Angie

No comments: