Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sacred Tree Coming Together

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested in following the creative path for my 2008-9 Bead Journal Project know that at least through July I will be having a post come out every three days that will include all kinds of information on how I approach art, what new techniques I am trying and where I am at. I am working on the background that will later support my 12 monthly blocks. I will be putting posts here to remind people so thought I would let you all know. The first 3 posts are already up and the next is due on the 10th, hope you enjoy. ~Angie

http://angelaplagerbjp.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Robin said...

Angie, I'm so glad that you will remind us here!

And anyone else who is starting on 09 BJP work, please keep us posted here until the 09 blog goes active... even after that! (I'll ALWAYS check back here!)