Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Not quite done!!

Hi! I've been enjoying people's work so much this last month. You're all such an inspiration.

Alas, I haven't finished my June project yet. I've had my geriatric mother and a 15 year old son who's out of school to deal with this month, along with other extended family events, so nothing got done at the pace I wanted it to. But...summer's my busy time and the rest of the year I should be more reliable.

Having always kept a written journal, I'm using the project as a way to express some things visually that I have been writing about in my journal. I have two other pages mapped out as well. Anyway, I'm farther along than my last blog entry would indicate, so I'll take another picture and post that later.

Thanks for being such an inspiration!

No comments: