Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My July Page-Inspired By Horses

I finished my July page yesterday. One of my goals on the BJP is not to let it consume me, and take on designs that I can finish in about three weeks, thus keeping pace and not getting behind for each month.

This month, I used mostly Delicas, and it almost took too long to finish. But here we are still in July and I'm happily done, ready to ponder my August page.

You can find my July page on my BJP blog at http://beadbunny.blogspot.com

My BJP theme is "Inspired By Horses". I've been horse crazy since birth and am devoting the whole project to my horsey inspirations.

Caren Goodrich

P.S. My other goal is to not buy any beads or fabric for this year-long journal. I have plenty in my stash, and so far I haven't bought a single thing. I'm not opposed to buying beads and fabric, I just want to use what I have for a change instead of running out to look for a certain something!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caren, your July page is wonderful (just like your June page)! What a great keepsake you'll have when all your pages are done :-)

Caren said...

What a great, supportive group this is! Thank you all who traveled over to my blog to comment. I'm glad my depiction of the carefree days of youth was appreciated by all of you.

Caren

beadbunny.blogspot.com