Sunday, July 22, 2007

July page done

Good evening everyone, I finished my page a short while ago. Please check my blog . I did this page a little different than last time, I did not bead the whole page and I used material. I did a pattern for an amulet bag I have wanted to try for awhile and was able to combine it with my July page.

I have a quote I would like to share with all of you that I got from a knitting book, but I think it applies to beading too (all that I have read in the book so far does actually.) Here is name of the book: Stephanie Pearl-McPhee Casts Off - The Yarn Harlot's Guide to the Land of Knitting.

And the quote: "All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware." Martin Buber

I think that applies to the process and journaling in general. I have found that to be true since I started this.

I also have a favor to ask everyone. I want to post all of our group's blogs (or website) on my blog and have quite a few, but I am missing some I know I want to post. If you take a look at my blog, please leave your blog address for me and I will post it, if I have not already.

As always, thanks for looking and blogging and having blogs going for all of us to see.

Happy beading everyone, Nancy.

2 comments:

a2susan said...

I love the quote by Martin Buber. I copied it into my inspiration notebook so I can revisit the thoughts it evokes. Susan

Cheryl said...

Hi Nancy,
You left a comment asking if I was in the Bay Area. Yes, I'm in San Jose. We are neighbors!!