Thursday, July 26, 2007

Almost the end of July

Such fabulous work that people are doing.... such inspiration to me! I love the sharing that people are doing in their blogs. It makes me more willing the share the things that motivate or stump me.
I am working hard to finish my July page before the end of July, but it may lap over into August. I am so pleased with my project, that I hardly care.... I have the momentum to go on! I really WANT to finish! This is such a great project for me! But my arthritic hands are complaining,,, hard to work for the hours I want to! AND that is in addition to the hours I work using my hands in my quilting and custom sewing business.
I have posted photos of my June and July pages on my blog, so come see! http://quiltbeadsandothersuch.blogspot.com/

No comments: