Saturday, August 30, 2008

Time Is SO Catching Up With Me!

Here it is, August 30, only one more day until 2008-2009 BJP officially begins.  I am nowhere near finishing up 2007...  and I'm realizing that that doesn't really matter so much.  This has been a wonderful, sanity-keeping experience for me, having my BJP project to come back to after things went haywire, which they did on a regular basis this last year.  I can confidently say that I wouldn't have come through nearly as well as I have without the beadwork and all of you to encourage and inspire me.  At this point I have 6 and 5/6th pages done, just a bit over half of the 12 I'd hoped to have.  And my solution is to invoke my Artistic License and, well, cheat and declare that each page will represent 2 months.  :- D  Oh, I'll still be working on 2007-2008 as I go along,  but right now I can have that (somewhat false) sense of achievement and completion. Page 7 will  be finished up by tomorrow, and then I will start 2008-2009.  And I still haven't decided on size, theme (if any), or anything.  I can't wait to find out what I'll come up with!

2 comments:

KV said...

Bless your heart, Lois! I so loved the pieces you made for the 2007 BJP and can't wait to see what you come up with for the 2008 BJP . . .


Kathy V in NM

abeadlady said...

Keep on keeping on, Lois. Glad you are joining us again. Beading is wonderful in that it takes you away from the real world when you most need it to.
Arline