Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Question for you Fab Bloggers

Hi!
Not sure even how to ask this question, but it's for those of you who have been blogging for awhile. I thought I had to answer the comments I received in my inbox on my blog, but I tried responding by email, & a couple got thru'! Whoa nellie!!! But then, some returned. Poo.
So if any of you understand about this, would you please explain it to us newbies???
Mahalo, Danke, Gracias, and Thanks!
With aloha,
CC
P.S. Not even sure if this is the right label! Ack! ;)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

CC if you click on the link that is in the page in your inbox, you will go to your blog where the comments are but you still need to sign in before you can reply

Hope that helps somewhat

beadbabe49 said...

the ones that came back may have been caught by their spam filters and bounced back to you...