Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Flickr group

I have taken the liberty to create a new flickr group which will be for the sole purpose of posting photo of your work. I realised I was spending a lot of my time, jumping from one blog to another and then getting caught up in the blog discourse. When it becomes 50 blogs to read, I lose a good part of my day. Also some of us don't actually have website or blog, so showing your work here might be easier.

To join simply go to the 2007 Bead Journal flickr group, Don't forget to title your work and the month it pertains to.

9 comments:

Mountain Salt Studio said...

what a wonderful idea!

Padparadscha said...

Yes, it's a great idea, thank you Jacqui !

a2susan said...

Okay, now for the dumb question - how do you get your photos to post in the group? I set up an acct., added 2 photos, but they don't show up in the group. I hate being computer challenged!!! Susan

Padparadscha said...

Go to: "Organize" menu
then to "Your photos" sub-menu.

Then click on the "Groups" thumbnail on top of page. Click on your photos in bottom line and drop them on the 2007 Bead Journal Group.

er... does this make sense ? lol

a2susan said...

thank you, helene! I did it! I am learning so many new things by doing this beading project!

Vicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicki said...

Love this idea!! Thanks!

KV said...

This is a nice idea, but I do so love going to the individual blogs and reading the thoughts that go along with the photos.


Kathy V in NM

Robin said...

Jacqui ~ Thank you soooo much for organizing this! I'd been thinking that we should do this, but had no idea how. It's looking great! I LOVE seeing all the pieces together like this... already I can see the individuality, the personal style of each person... and how if you mixed them all up and removed the names, you'd still be able to sort them according to artist!!!!!

Helene ~ Thanks for the instructions! I had no idea how to do this. Your formula worked like a charm.

To all ~ Come on! It's easy and only takes an hour or so to get established, build a profile, and upload your photos on Flickr. I hope everyone will do it!