Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Whew...out of lurking

FINALLY! I'm caught up on all the projects that have been keeping me busy this Fall and have time to even log on & check out all the great work. Now, I don't feel so bad that I haven't done November yet seeing I'm in very good company. The work is all outstanding.

I've got to take a moment here to brag. My beaded doll Sparkle is on the back cover of the new Lark book "500 Handmade Dolls" I was so excited to see this. Also, in the new Feb 08 issue of Doll Crafter and Costuming, I had an article on beaded art dolls called " The Podlings". That one was so delightful for me to do & the staff were just great to work with. MOF, this is my first real PAID article!

Please check out my blog to see the pictures, and I promise to keep updates a bit better. Also my new website was launched. Hope to get more beaded dolls there too.

No comments: