Monday, December 31, 2007

Big Beady Hugs to All!


At the count down for 2007,
I'm counting my most special blessings at about 242!!!
The inspirations and joys of beading
together with all of you since June
are so much more than I ever imagined it could be...
way beyond my wildest dreams!

I'm extremely proud of us all
for sticking with it
through the difficult times
and for our collective accomplishment!
It is truly beyond my ability to express
how grateful I am
to be a part of this,
to share mutual support,
to grow as an artist.

Warm beady hugs to each of you
and my wishes that
all the blessings of love, friendship,
peace and adventure
will be yours
in 2008!

Robin A.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your good wishes, Robin. Without your inspiration and encouragement, many of us would have never even attempted this project. Even though it's been tough at times, every minute has been worth it in terms of growth, confidence and just the pure joy of beading.

I wish the happiest of New Years for you and yours. We'll all keep on beading.

Arline

KM said...

Have a great 2008, Robin, abeadlady and all the BJ artists! I too and so greatful to be part of such a creative, artistic community of people and involved in this fantastic project.

KV said...

Best wishes to you in the New Year, Robin! This project has become so imbedded in our lives it will be difficult to see it end . . .


Kathy V in NM

beadbabe49 said...

Happy new year, robin...and thanks for all the fish...;)

Karen L. Cohen said...

Best Wishes for a great New Year to you, too, Robin! You have been such an inspiration to me - I would not be beading now if it wasn't for your beaded buttons! You do a great job on your own work, your books and your encouragement to others. And this BJP is a wonderful way to keep beading and stay in touch with other like minded beady nuts. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year Robin and thank you for giving us the opportunity to bead with you. I love reading everyone's blogs and feel we've all grown as bead artists. Can't wait to see January's pages!

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
Night Beader

ACey said...

what a wonderful new year's wish you've extended for us! This project continues to nourish and inspire.

Nospoj said...

Happy 2008 to you Robin, I was talking just yesterday with a friend, who want's to know what I'm going to do when the project ends. I laughingly said "Sign up for Next Year"
Warmest Wishes from Downunder
Nospoj - Dinah