Sunday, October 14, 2007

Unstuck! And some questions...

Hi, all!
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me with my stuckedness! All the ideas are wonderful! When I'm on my blog, I try to go to the email of the person & it comes up either "user user" or some other weird thing! So I'm still not able to send y'all emails from the blog. So I just answer there. Does everyone else do this?
Also, I'm wondering if everyone else gets stuck like this? And what you do to get unstuck? I've discovered that I like the planning part of creating a piece, so the "fly by the seat of your pants" thing is hard for me. (I used to love to plan all the vacations with friends & family!)
Getting away to the powwow yesterday was VERY helpful! All the beautiful, colorful costumes & beads galore!!!! It was a perfect way for me to get unstuck...and to remember to hear the heartbeat of Mother Earth thru' the drumming! It was so joyful!
So thanks again!
With warmest aloha,
CC, the Unstuck! ;)

2 comments:

Timaree said...

CC, you are not doing anything wrong. User user is what my husband put in for my when he helped my sign up for yahoo back when. He didn't like to give out personal info and now I don't know how to change it. I've tried editing it but can't find how; it's the only thing I can't change but any email gets to me. Now I sign myself up on sites and do it my way!

Glad you are unstuck and that you had such a joyful time at the Powwow.

Lois2037 said...

I never figured out how to answer the comments, either, so I just post an additional comment and I suppose people will see it...

Right now, I'm totally stuck. I got a good start, and it now just doesn't want to be worked on! I'm looking at reference books, art books and the beautiful colors of the autumn leaves. Not working. My ultimate solution to this is just to put the piece away and start a new one. I don't do that very often, but sometimes I just allow that It wins and not me, and I let it rest for a time.