Wednesday, November 26, 2008

See Six BJP Pieces by Christi C!!!

Christi C. is still working toward completing this project. She has finished June - October, and is nearly done with November. Since Christi doesn't have a website or blog, I've taken pictures of these beautiful pieces and posted them here on my blog for your viewing pleasure! Here's a peek...

Christi Carter, Aug BJP, detail
I've also posted pictures of pieces by Christy H. who just finished her last piece for the year! You can see them here.

I am so very proud of these two gals (and many others unknown to me) for their perserverance!

Robin A.

1 comment:

beadbabe49 said...

And thanks to you robin, for creating such a warm and non-competitive environment that people felt encouraged to finish instead of stopping when the "deadline" came up!
I thank everyone who is still working on the earlier bjp...we've seen so many beautiful pieces since last May and every one has been an inspiration to me to not quit.