Thursday, June 5, 2008

two more done ....

Yes, you read that correctly! This behinder is slowly catching up. I've completed my 6th ("Cooler Days Ahead") and 7th ("Mermaid with Friends") BJPs and already have 2 more underway ....
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can really finish all 12 -- but before September? We shall see .....

and if I could only find my very first BJP -- finished long ago when we began the yearlong fun, never photographed, and missing in my cluttery, well-loved home .... where shall I look next ..... or shall I concentrate on finishing my late BJPs first?

3 comments:

Robin said...

I love your "think I can" attitude! I think you will! Know how it must feel to have a piece that's missing... When that happens to me, I move forward with whatever project is current. Surprising how, when I'm least expecting it, the right place to look comes to mind. Hope that happens with you.

Anonymous said...

Great job,

I'm struggling with my January page, it isn't speaking kindly to me.

Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
nightbeaderatlarge.blogspot.com

abeadlady said...

Had the same problem with my September page, Susan. Finally just made a new one.

Arline