Thursday, January 31, 2008

Free At Last

No pictures to post at present, but I should have some soon. As of last week, I have officially retired. Of course I immediately got sick, but am better now and am trekking on.

Looking forward to having more time to spend beading, teaching and learning. My arthritis seems to be in remission for the moment so I will take advantage of that and bead like crazy while I can.

I'm loving all the pages I've seen these past months. I see growth in all of us. What a wonderful way to share our talents and feelings with others this project has been so far. I know for me personally, I have learned to put more of my feelings into my work and it satisfies me more.

Arline

2 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations on your retirement, Arline, and welcome back to the world of art!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures when they are ready to post. I couldn't agree with you more about noticing the growth in all of us. Yippppeeeee!

Timaree said...

Well, congrats! Hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy the changed status.