Tuesday, December 4, 2007

FINISHED SEPTEMBER!

And I'm happy about that. It took me a while, but sometimes life gets in the way.

Please stop by my blog to see the page and let me know what you think. This time I used a piece of fabric that had a photo on it. I'm happy with it.

Maybe I can get October's done before the end of the year!

I'm also happy that I'm blogging - learning a lot about making the blog my own, which is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Enjoy the holidays, everyone and no stressing over beading... That's my rule for this yule...

1 comment:

Phyl said...

Are you going to have a Beaded Journal Project for 2008?!!! I would LOVE to participate! Who do I contact? Thanks SO VERY much; I'm a "new" beader of only one year and am "addicted", especially sewing beads onto fabrics!
Many thanks.......
Phyl in N.C.