Thursday, June 4, 2009

Christy H Finished and Framed Her 12 Pieces!

Christy H, bead journal project, bead embroidery, detail
Actually, Christy finished her BJP pieces for this year quite a while ago and is now working on the current year's BJP. Finally, I got around to photographing her last four pieces and put them on my blog, here.

Christy and I worked together to prepare her 12 pieces for framing. Thinking our process might be useful to others in the BJP, I wrote a tutorial about how to do it. It's the second half of the post (here.)

Great work, Christy!!!!! Thanks for allowing me to share it with the group!

Robin A.

7 comments:

Pat said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting on this post. I went over to your site and just love your work. And the photos are so bright and clear. I will be adding a link to your blog on my blog roll.

Beadwright said...

Hey Dot
I love your blog. I have passed on an award to you. Please pick it up at my blog.

Nicole/Beadwright
http://beadwright.blogspot.com

elmundodetrapito said...

QUE HERMOSURA ES ALGO DISTINTO
A TODO LO QUE E VISTO TE ABRO
MI BLOGS PARA QUE LO VISITES ES
SUEÑOSCUMPLIDOS CARIÑOS

Lisa said...

Unbelievable work!!

Fernanda said...

Ciao,
venuto a invitiamo a visitare il mio blog.
Baci.

Carolynn Markey said...

this is beautiful! amazing!!

ringo said...

當代商務中心
葵涌迷你倉
香港小型辦公室
香港自存倉
當代迷你倉
商務中心荃灣